Dear Fund Director,
A review of the start-up costs held by the funds could be noteworthy. Find below some question you might pose to your executive team:
– Has the Management Company a clear procedure of which costs are permitted to be included in this account?
– Are there any limit by amount or percentage?
– Are there any regulatory or internal limit of years to spread these costs?
– Did the auditor make any comment to this regard during their last visits?
– Within your organization, who are the persons or committees in charge of approving the start-up / set-up costs?
– How many of our funds are still accruing this account?
The Indeep Fund Director
Cardhu offers a short but valuable coaching lesson on leadership and the power of generous giving. I found it by chance and enjoy watching it from time to time.
I like also the fact that is in line with the concept that Cardhu is promoting. One of those few ads that contributes instead of only taking time.
In my case, commuting is the process through which I take off my professional skin and become the town boy I am.
This blog will combine this duality because, in the end, I do enjoy both modes.